AZ Fertility is a full-service fertility clinic that helps patients at each stage of their journeys. Whether you’re meeting with us for an initial consultation, diagnostic testing, an IVF procedure, or a post-vasectomy sperm analysis, we offer personalized care and attention.
SART clinics are committed to the highest standard of care. All clinics are required to advertise truthfully and accurately report outcomes.
What to Expect
New patient consultations are currently being scheduled via online video conference. We will discuss your medical, sexual, and drug history and determine the next steps.
- Patient Consultation
- Diagnostic Testing
- Review Treatment Plan
- Execute Treatment Plan
The AZ Fertility Difference
- A compassionate staff
- See your physician at every visit
- Extremely high level of care
- Phone calls answered in a timely manner
- Patients can self direct their journey based on their value stream
- We are a center of distinction at every outside third-party insurance company
We accept all major insurance. If you have fertility coverage, you will be in-network with us.
We don’t charge hidden fees, and provide all-inclusive pricing to all of our patients.
- Once you have a referral from your physician, you must schedule your drop-off analysis with the lab through the Appointment Scheduling Button here.
- Once registered, using a browser, navigate to Appointments > Make Appointment in the portal. The doctor MUST be an ANDRO selection and the location for both doctor and office need to match to see current availability (i.e. Andro Mesa, Advanced Fertility Care (Mesa)).
- If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled drop-off, you will need to reschedule the appointment.
- We only accept drop-off semen samples. You will be required to show a valid picture ID when dropping your sample off.
- You will need to pick-up a sterile specimen collection container from any of our offices or you may purchase one at any local CVS, Walgreens, or any drug store.
- MUST READ — Click here for collection instructions.
- United Health Care is the only insurance currently accepted by the laboratory. All other insurances are non-contracted and the patient will be provided with a receipt for payment that may be submitted for out-of-network reimbursement.
- Self-pay fee due at drop off is $120.
- Semen analysis results will be available on your portal and sent to your referring provider within 3-5 business days.
Note: If you schedule through the portal please be aware that a patient care coordinator will follow up with you to finalize this appointment and obtain additional details. If we cannot reach you and/or the appointment is not finalized, the appointment will be canceled! Scheduling through the portal is NOT a guarantee of appointment. Patient Portal Access