Embryo Adoption Program
Many families find hope through the adoption of cryopreserved embryos.
Why Choose Embryo Adoption?
There are many reasons that may lead an individual or couple to choose Embryo Adoption, rather than more traditional Assistive Reproductive Technologies. At Advanced Fertility Care, we strive to be “Embryo Advocates” and through our Embryo Donation and Adoption program, we offer qualified recipients the chance to have healthy and happy families of their own.We do not discriminate against race, religion, marital status or sexual preference. All Recipients will receive required medical, psychological and legal counseling, prior to making this important life decision. It is our goal to ensure the adoption process is as informative, safe and streamlined as possible.
Our embryo Donation Program
Here at Advanced Fertility Care we have an anonymous Embryo Donation Program. Donating individuals or couples will submit a comprehensive questionnaire listing pertinent and detailed personal, medical, and genetic information as well as some basic physical characteristics that will be provided to interested recipients. Please call us to learn about our available embryos. Read our Embryo Adoption Checklist below that outlines the entire process of adoption.
Start Your Embryo Adoption Journey Today
EMBRYO RECIPIENTS OF DONATED EMBRYOS CHECKLIST (PDF)
PATIENT INFORMATION SHEET ON EMBRYO DONATION (PDF)
We are proud of our in house embryo donation program
Embryos are created during the process of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). In many IVF cycles, excess embryos are cryopreserved for future use. As time passes, Donating Couples may make the compassionate choice to donate their remaining embryos to individuals or couples who are unable to achieve a family of their own through other means. Rather than destroying these embryos or donating them to science, offering them for donation is a caring and compassionate way to help grow healthy and happy families for those who are in need.
In Arizona, there are a limited number of programs that offer in-house embryo donation; Advanced Fertility Care is proud to offer a safe and efficient adoption and donation program with some of the following benefits:
- The donation and recipient process is completely anonymous
- The embryo adoption information is easily accessible online to future recipients.
- In addition of having embryos available from past patients, Advanced Fertility Care may also accept cryopreserved embryos from other ART programs.* (see Note below)
- Advanced Fertility Care staff ensures that the donation and recipient processes run smoothly, ensuring that the process is hassle free and streamlined for efficacy and safety.
- While many outside embryo donation agencies and other fertility centers/ART programs have religious restrictions, Advanced Fertility Care’s donation program is open to all interested parties regardless of race, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Embryo Adoption Resources
- Patient Info Sheet on Embryo Donation (PDF)
- Embryo Recipients Screening Checklist (PDF)
- RESOLVE Myth and Facts on Embryo Donation (PDF)
- ASRM Embryo Donation Fact Sheet (PDF)
- TIME Magazine article: Get Used to Embryo Adoption
Additional Resources & Information
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- The National Infertility Association
- Embryo Adoption Awareness Center
- Bethany Christian Services
- Miracles Waiting
- Embryos Alive
P.O. Box 42841 Cincinnati, OH
- National Embryo Donation Center
10810 Parkside Drive – Suite 304 Knoxville, TN
- Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program
801 East Chapman, Suite 106 Fullerton, CA