All of our locations are open Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 4:00 pm MST.
Our Fertility Services
Evaluation & Diagnosis
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
start your fertility journey today
Please complete the form below to request your appointment. A member of our new patient team will contact you to schedule your appointment and answer any questions you may have. Please see below for more specific Post-Vasectomy Semen Analysis Scheduling Instructions.
Schedule an appointment through our Patient Portal or call 480-874-2229 and one of our patient care coordinators can assist you with scheduling and answer any questions you may have.
For new patients, you will need to create an account and register through our Patient Portal. Once you’ve filled out the simple online form you’ll receive an email with details on how to set up your account and begin the scheduling process. After you’ve set up your account, you can fill out your personal information and schedule your visit using the “appointment” tab in the portal.
Please note: When scheduling through the Patient Portal, a Care Coordinator will follow up with you to finalize your appointment and obtain additional details. If we cannot reach you or the appointment is not finalized, the appointment will be canceled. Scheduling through the portal is NOT a guaranteed appointment.
For returning patients, please use your Patient Portal login information to schedule your next visit. If you’ve forgotten your credentials use the “forgot username” or “forgot password” on the login page to retrieve your information. If you have issues, please don’t hesitate to call us for help.
Where do you live?
Post-Vasectomy Semen Analysis Scheduling Instructions:
- Once you have a referral from your physician, you must schedule your drop-off analysis with the lab through the Appointment Scheduling link here.
- Once registered, using a browser or phone, navigate to Appointments > Make Appointment in the portal. The location for both doctor AND office need to match to see current availability (i.e. Andro Mesa, Advanced Fertility Care (Mesa)).
- If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled drop-off, you will need to reschedule the appointment.
- We only accept drop-off semen samples. You will be required to show a valid picture ID when dropping your sample off.
- You will need to pick-up a sterile specimen collection container from any of our offices or you may purchase one at any local CVS, Walgreens, or any drug store.
- MUST READ — Click here for collection instructions.
- United Health Care is the only insurance currently accepted by the laboratory. All other insurances are non-contracted and the patient will be provided with a receipt for payment that may be submitted for out-of-network reimbursement.
- Self-pay fee due at drop off is $120.
- Semen analysis results will be available on your portal and sent to your referring provider within 3-5 business days.