In Arizona, there are a limited number of programs that offer in-house embryo donation; Advanced Fertility Care is proud to offer a safe and efficient adoption/donation program with some of the following benefits:
- The donation and recipient process is completely anonymous
- The embryo adoption information is easily accessible online to future recipients.
- In addition of having embryos available from past patients, Advanced Fertility Care may also accept cryopreserved embryos from other ART programs.* (see Note below)
- Advanced Fertility Care staff ensures that the donation and recipient processes run smoothly, ensuring that the process is hassle free and streamlined for efficacy and safety.
- While many outside embryo donation agencies and other fertility centers/ART programs have religious restrictions, Advanced Fertility Care’s donation program is open to all interested parties regardless of race, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation.
* Note: Advanced Fertility Care may accept qualifying cryopreserved donated embryos from other ART programs, at its sole discretion. All transport and handling fees will be paid by the adopting couple. The Donating Parents will NOT be compensated for their “donation”. If you know someone who does not want to use their cryopreserved embryos but does not feel comfortable destroying them or donating them within their own community, please have them visit azfertility.com to consider our Embryo Donation Program. It is also important to note that Advanced Fertility Care reserves the right to refuse donation of embryos either from AFC patients or those created elsewhere.