|Frozen Donor Egg Cycle with AFC Donor Oocytes||$18,000|
|Provides a group of six (6) frozen oocytes that when warmed is intended to result in at least one good embryo for transfer, which is defined as a 6 to 10 cell embryo (Day 3 Transfer) or an early blastocyst (Day 5 transfer).|
- Donor/Recipient Match, Monitoring of Recipient’s Cycle
- Frozen Egg Thaw, Egg fertilization with ICSI at a Standard Level
- Extended embryo culture, Preparation of Embryo for Transfer, Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching
- Embryo Transfer and Facility Fee
- The first 2 blood tests for pregnancy levels
- Program Administration/ Coordination Fees
- A non-refundable deposit of $5000 is due at the time of donor selection.
- If a recipient desires to reserve additional eggs for future use, or to fertilize additional eggs for embryo storage, a fee of $1,000 per each additional egg will be charged.
- In situations where less than 6 donor eggs are available for a particular donor, the cost of the cycle will be adjusted on a case by case situation.
- Cycle Guarantee: Should a frozen donor egg cycle with a group of 6 or more frozen eggs result in NO satisfactory embryos for transfer the recipient will be given the following financial consideration: A $1,000.00 cycle coordination fee will be charged and the remaining base cycle cost will be available for patient refund or if the patient desires applied as credit towards future treatment services performed by AFC within the following year.
- In situations where less than 6 frozen eggs are available for a particular donor, the cost of the cycle will be cost pro-rated on a case by case situation and the cycle guarantee defined above will not apply.
Fees Not Included (Approximate)
|Initial consultation and diagnostic testing for recipient and partner||Approximately $2,000-2,500|
|Mock Cycle for Recipient (if required by Physician)||Approximately $800|
|Recipient Medications (Paid directly to the Pharmacy)||Approximately $1,000|
|Psychological Consult- Paid directly to Psych Provider(Required)||Approximately $250|
|Ultrasound visit to begin birth control for coordination if prior to the start of treatment cycle||$270|
|Initial Embryo Cryopreservation Fee (up to 5 embryos).|
Addt'l supply cost if >5 are frozen
Annual storage fee (after the first year) $450
$250 for each group consisting of up to 5 embryos
Prices subject to change without notice.